Schlitterbahn Waterparks, along with most theme parks, will be very busy on July 4th weekend – here are six tips to make the most of your visit:
1. Arrive early! Even though parks open at 10 am, plan on arriving at 9 am to get great parking. Parking at Schlitterbahn is free.
2. Plan your first ride! Knock out that first favorite ride so you can spend the rest of the day enjoying the rest of the park.
3. Consider a Cabana! Cabanas at Schlitterbahn offer wait service and designated parking – perfect for a day that will be busier than normal. New luxury cabanas in New Braunfels offer a flat screen TV and mini-fridge; penthouse cabanas in Galveston offer a high end feel and beautiful views.
4. Bring enough food and drink for the day! Make the most of your visit by bringing snack and drinks for the entire day. Since Schlitterbahn allows you to bring in your own food and drink (no glass or alcohol), you can enjoy the entire day in the park and still stick to a budget.
5. Sunscreen, play, repeat! If there is a day where there are more sunburns per capita, it may be the 4th of July! Be sure to reapply sunscreen often.
6. Stay late! Area fireworks are visible from Schlitterbahn Waterparks – stay late and watch the skies light up with beautiful displays.
For more information on Schlitterbahn Waterparks and Resorts, visit Schlitterbahn.com